A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCE AND FRESH ENERGY
Molly is a strategic, determined and versatile leader whose work elevates communities. She has a proven track record of igniting energy and collaboration on projects, programs and events that create excitement across the community, business sector and city government.
• As Vice President of Marketing and Communications for Mutual of Omaha’s real-estate arm, Midtown Crossing, Molly has provided the strategic vision, direction and support necessary to launch and sustain a development that has served as a catalyst for the revitalization, vibrancy and explosive growth of historic midtown Omaha.
• Since 2007, Midtown Crossing has added $1.7 billion to the metropolitan community, generated $585.3 million in wages and salaries and supported over 1,200 jobs annually.
Molly not only gives her time and energy to her community, she knows how to bring all of its members together – the leaders, doers, givers and beneficiaries – to build effective coalitions and better futures.
• Molly understands and has had the privilege of helping ignite ambitious public/private partnerships, channeling their potential into real, long-lasting community benefit. She has worked with, among others, noteworthy philanthropist Walter Scott’s Heritage Services Foundation on opening Omaha’s $75M Salvation Army Ray and Joan Kroc Community Center.
• Molly led and directed the Greater Omaha Chamber’s highly successful O! Campaign and O! Public Art Project – a project to spur enthusiasm and encourage citizens to be more active advocates for their city.
• Molly served as the driving force – and partnered with the Omaha Police Department – to honor fallen police officers and bring the Horses of Honor public art installation to Omaha, Nebraska.
• For over a year, Molly lived in rural Russia where she taught English; wrote articles for the Fort Collins Coloradoan; and gained a global, multi-cultural, multi-business perspective that will contribute to Fort Collins’ next chapter.
Molly is an active community contributor who thrives on working with others to elevate the lives of others.
• Molly serves as a board member and executive board secretary of Visit Fort Collins and is a member of the Tourism Master Plan Committee.
• Molly serves on the Fort Collins Museum of Discovery Board of Directors and has worked with museum staff and other board members to find solutions during this difficult and critical time in the museum’s history.
• Molly serves on the Advisory Board of Elevations Credit Union and served on the Larimer County Food Bank Capital Campaign, raising millions for the region’s food insecure population.